- Instabiler Frieden - Bergkarabach nach dem Waffenstillstandsabkommen
18.Nov.2020 - 14:30
- Schmerzhafter Frieden in Bergkarabach
07.Nov.2020 - 16:37
- Indigene Ernährungssysteme in Kenia - die Pandemie als Moment, Nahrungsmittelsysteme neu zu denken
04.Nov.2020 - 11:17
- „Stoppt den Krieg im Südkaukasus“
08.Oct.2020 - 08:38
- Perspectives Asia: Two Sides of the Medals
23.Sep.2020 - 10:56
- Orbán’s pandemic authoritarian grab
18.Sep.2020 - 13:44
- Pandemic management on the backs of women in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:31
- Rule of law “light”: The “state of medical emergency” in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:16
- “Don’t be silenced” – Hungary's biggest independent news site collapses
18.Sep.2020 - 13:09
- „Helft uns aus der Patsche, holt uns rein“ - Albin Kurtis Vision für den Kosovo und sein politisches Comeback
11.Sep.2020 - 14:01
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece). Our headquarters works in Berlin (Germany).
Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in North America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East & North Africa
In the Middle East and North Africa region, the Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains offices in Beirut, Ramallah, Tel Aviv, and Tunis, and there are co-operation projects in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, and Tunisia. Our Iran activities are coordinated from Berlin.