- Das Versagen der Trump-Regierung in der Corona-Krise
14.Mar.2020 - 19:17
- A political map of Slovakia two years after the tragedy of the murder of Ján and Martina
11.Mar.2020 - 11:00
- Krieg in Syrien: Chronik einer angekündigten Auslöschung
26.Feb.2020 - 14:39
- Scenarios for Justice: ICC investigates the situation in Afghanistan
28.Jan.2020 - 11:50
- CEDAW in Tunesien – EnaZeda kämpft gegen sexuelle Gewalt und Diskriminierung
06.Jan.2020 - 14:47
- Perspectives Southeastern Europe #9: Kosovo 1999-2019 - A Hostage Crisis
26.Dec.2019 - 09:51
- “There is so much more the world should know about Afghanistan”
13.Dec.2019 - 10:19
- Ukraine and EU: Towards a decarbonisation partnership
13.Dec.2019 - 10:17
- “I want this state to succeed first”
03.Dec.2019 - 14:04
- Der World Nuclear Waste Report
11.Nov.2019 - 13:17
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece). Our headquarters works in Berlin (Germany).
Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in North America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East & North Africa
In the Middle East and North Africa region, the Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains offices in Beirut, Ramallah, Tel Aviv, and Tunis, and there are co-operation projects in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, and Tunisia. Our Iran activities are coordinated from Berlin.